PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME 45 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 60 MINUTES
- Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 bag of Great Value frozen broccoli
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, sharp
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash each potato thoroughly, dry, then rub the skins with olive oil and sprinkle a generous amount of salt. Using a fork, poke holes into the potatoes. Then wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped potatoes onto baking sheet, a couple inches apart. Then bake in oven for 45-60 minutes, at 425.
- Fill small pot with water and bring to a boil, then add frozen broccoli. Cook until broccoli becomes tender.
- Once fully cooked, strain, then put broccoli back into pot, on low-medium heat.
- Add butter and allow it to melt completely. Once butter has melted, add milk, parmesan, and cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese has melted and ingredients are mixed. Remove from heat.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, allow to cool then unwrap. Cut a slit lengthwise along the top of the potato, leaving an inch on both sides, then pinch the sides to spread the potato open.
- Add the broccoli cheddar sauce to the inside of potato and enjoy!