These Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries are a delicious, healthy alternative to one of my favorite comfort foods! They are perfect as a side dish or make a great snack by itself, dipped in marinara sauce or ranch- and the kiddos love them, too!
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME 45 MINUTES
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 425. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice zucchini in half, then half again, then quarters, to make a total of 16 slices per zucchini.
3. Crack an egg into small bowl and lightly beat it. Add parmesan cheese and spices into separate bowl and mix together.
4. Gently pat zucchini slices with paper towel, to remove any condensation.
5. Dip zucchini slice into egg wash, then parmesan mixture, then place onto baking sheet. Repeat process until all zucchini are coated.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through on the cut side. Serve immediately.
Recipe Notes Recipe adapted from www.downshiftology.com