These chicken tenders are too delicious not to try! They are both sweet and savory with a bit of spice. Just a few easy steps, and you will have these crispy, saucy strips on your table in 30 minutes!
PREP TIME 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME 20 MINUTES
- 8 chicken tenders, trimmed and ready
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp onion and garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, light
- 1 cup Frank’s hot buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Coat uncooked chicken with flour. Place panko crumbs in a bowl and in a separate bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tbsp of water. Dip flour coated chicken tenders into egg mixture, then toss in panko crumbs to coat.
3. Place coated chicken tenders onto greased baking sheet and spray heavily with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes until chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked.
4. While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce by melting butter into sauce pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and hot sauce to pan. Stir until mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat, then stir in garlic powder, onion powder, and 2 tbsp of water until smooth consistency 5. Toss chicken cooked chicken tenders in sauce and serve warm with ranch or blue cheese, if desired.
Recipe Notes: Keep in mind that you can add or take away brown sugar, to make the sauce the perfect sweetness.