When we speak to our children like they are the most amazing human on the planet, that’s what they will become. Words can be so powerful. Both good and bad. Sometimes these positive phrases sound silly and cliche, and you might feel as if they’re losing power when you say them over and over. But when we repeatedly praise our children and build them up, it’s bound to stick!
Below are some great ideas on notes to slip in your child’s lunchbox. Sometimes school can be tough and getting an encouraging note from mom and dad might make things a little better!
1. You are such an important person in my life
2. I am so glad you are my son/daughter
3. You are so brave and courageous
4. I love you more than you will ever know
5. You make me smile
6. You are so smart
7. Good luck on your test- I know you’ll do great!
8. I am always here for you
9. Even when you make a mistake, you are still worthy.
10. You are creative and your ideas are worthwhile
11. My world is better with you in it
12. You are always on my mind when we are apart
13. You are so strong
14. You make a difference
15. I love the way you laugh
16. You have such a kind heart
17. I am so proud of you
18. I will love you forever
19. I will always be here for you when you need me
20. Always be kind, no matter what
21. Always help those who need it
22. Stand up to bullying
23. Treat others with respect
24. Believe in yourself like I believe in you
25. School is so important, learning new things is powerful
26. You are beautiful inside and out
27. Follow your heart
28. You should be so proud of yourself
29. I know you will do great things
30. You are so special.
31. You are one of a kind
32. Stand tall and be confident
33. Find beauty in something simple, today
34. You are so talented
35. You can do anything you set your mind to
36. When you’re having a bad day, pray. God will listen
37. Don’t sweat the small stuff
38. We are so lucky to have you
39. You are perfect just the way you are
40. Keep up the good work!
41. Always respect yourself
42. You are magnificent
43. You’re the bomb diggity!
44. I love spending time with you
45. You can count on me
46. I will always listen when you need to talk
47. You make everything better
48. I love your hugs
49. You are so smart!
50. You’re going to do great things in life
That’s a wrap! Do you put notes in your child’s lunchbox?